At Menzies Financial we are committed to ensuring that our clients are protected, both in their financial situations and overall well being. Insurance is an important part of our strategic plan as life emergencies can affect both your health and your wallet. We’re here to help guide you to the plan and provider that is right for you.
Below are the types of insurance services we provide access to. We offer free quotes on all of our services so give us a call or fill out our online form to receive more information. We can provide you with a referral to a qualified P&C or Auto Insurance agent.*
- Life Insurance ensures protection against the loss of income that would result if the insured passed away is important. The named beneficiary receives the proceeds and is thereby safeguarded from the financial impact of the death of the insured.
- Long Term Care provides nursing-home care, home-health care, personal or adult day care for individuals above the age of 65 or with a chronic or disabling condition that needs constant supervision. LTC insurance offers more flexibility and options than many public assistance programs.
- Disability Insurance offers income protection to individuals who become disabled for a long period of time, and as a result can no longer work during that time period.
- Health Insurance provides coverage for medical and surgical expenses.
- Auto, Home, and Umbrella Insurance hedges against loss due to theft or traffic incidents, and the protection of private homes. *LPL Financial offers access to Life and Annuity products, but not P&C, Disability, or Auto insurance.
*Insurance agents to whom we refer business are not affiliated with or endorsed by LPL Financial.